Monday, October 15, 2012

cheap throwback nba jerseys I was the only hundred swords with the help of

!
Enemy and not because of my killing the slightest worry or fear, still waging his head toward the city rushed over, but ... this Zhenghewoyi to the better.
I do not know to kill the number of people, the battle has already begun more than two hours, the enemy and no end in sight ... just so two hours, two ladder toward the enemy flew at me at least a thousand, or even more ......
The soldiers around me constantly to be replaced it, no one can support the living of such a high intensity battle, even the four brothers have to rest for four or five times, I was the only hundred swords with the help of, not only do I not know What is tired, but the rivet,nba jersey sale, the Vietnam War
?The power of the body more feet!
...... My body infuriating already consumed dry, but ... just by virtue of fighting skills, I also clever than the enemy soldiers, but ...... Gradually, I have not like the beginning of the battle so sharp. lack of the infuriating increase vice, I can only rely on your melee skills to counter the attacks of the enemy!
Cry ......
Sound melodious sound of the trombone, my heart move quickly split back a few soldiers of the enemy at full speed to withdraw back to exit the position of the head of the city, because the meaning of just teahouse,cheap throwback nba jerseys, it is temporarily back!
When I returned to the city side, the sky burst into the piercing sound of the whirring of the stunned looked back, the guy one of those blue robe regarded wooden sticks in the hands point to the city wall, a football-sized fireball from rod end-

No comments:

Post a Comment