This little guy is finally there is a good place, worthwhile and his mother so hurt him. cheap nfl smiled, and I continue to temper the hands of the weapons, hey ... it comes to Mom and Dad, I now began to feel homesick, I miss Mom and Dad, my two sisters.
The end of the forging training hastily returned to his house he, acting dull, slumped over the bed, and do not know that I am still able to return to Earth, is it possible to see the father and mother and two sisters, Maybe ... they are now thought I had died.
Sad for a while, I shook my head, Mom and Dad from the urine of letting me know of a truth, a man must strive to better themselves,cheap nba jerseys, no matter in what environment, we must make progress.
Inspire the spirit, I hunkered down on the bed, started today, meditation, and now I've entered the first floor of the nine positive magic, the next thing is the growing strength of the cyclone group, when the cyclone group grow to a certain extent of the Heart of the Jiuyangzhenjing cyclone group will naturally change, then ...... is Jiuyangzhenjing to the second layer.
The only thing I can do, is to drive the body of the cyclone group again and again within the meridians of the reciprocating collect the free energy in the meridians within the continuous strong cyclone group!
The next morning, I first conducted a morning exercise, then one by one blacksmith at the ask again, all helpless I shook my head, although they still need the ore, they did not have the precious ore, and I changed.
Originally ...... we have to help me so much, I am white to help them adopt the point of ore it should be, but we all have said they want to mine is not precious, not far from the village there, they simply do not bother me, not to mention ... everyday ... They blacksmith, go out and walk.
Nothing to do, I began work on his playing Tiepu, can not always borrow other people's things with ah, although people do not care, but I use it every time, people sometimes have to use ah, so ... of their own The smithy better.
...... Smithy many things, mainly a grind, and one for carbon furnace to the heating of the forging weapons, coupled with some of the forging tools is almost complete, the only thing I worry about is Eudemons, that is,nfl jerseys cheap, my hair no more than beasts.
Want to build a blacksmith shop, the first requirement is a lot of metal, nothing to say, outside the village on the plains some village on the hillside can be seen everywhere, as long as spend the effort to knock down on it.
The next week, during the day are not going to the village on the hillside mining of ore out of the village to find some rare metal, early in the morning one night is business as usual forged my swords, with the increase of the time, I forged techniques have become increasingly skilled.
Since one week, my nine-yang magic progress significantly, my pubic region within the cyclone group has gradually condensed into a very high density of small tornado, speed is very fast speed of absorption of energy in the body more quickly.
I test the internal force used in the forging of the results by nfl loud praise, praise my strength has begun to change the internal structure of the metal, as long as the stick with, I will eventually create a
No comments:
Post a Comment